- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Flash CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Discount - MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced cheap oem
- 89.95$ proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- 229.95$ Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
|CLIMB Theatre to perform at Bettendorf Schools|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Patrick Webster|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 07:52|
CLIMB Theatre is bringing its acclaimed programming to Hopewell and Cody Elementary Schools on Thursday, October 11th and Pleasant view and Riverdale Heights Elementary Schools on Friday, October 12th. Professional actors will be in residence performing CLIMB’s original plays: Bugs and The Bystander.
“Our programs reached nearly 450,000 students in past years,” reports Peg Wetli, founder of CLIMB. “I believe the quality of our programming is the best it’s ever been.”
Given the serious consequences that arise when a ‘school bullying’ situation exists, more schools are seeking outside programming to teach appropriate techniques to students regarding how to deal with bullying and harassment in and outside the classroom. Each year, CLIMB brings our plays and classes to over 400 schools throughout MN, IA, ND, SD and WI. Students learn that kids who bully can be any size, come from any background, and girls can bully, too.
“We want students to understand ways to NOT give their power over to kids who bully,” says Buffy Sedlachek, Producer at CLIMB. “Through theatre, students learn how to effectively take a stand against bullying and they also learn that bystanders can have a big impact on creating bully-free schools.”
CLIMB is Creative Learning Ideas for Mind and Body
For over 35 years, CLIMB Theatre has brought quality character education programming into schools and other educational settings. Its mission is to create and perform plays, classes, and other works that inspire and propel young people toward actions that benefit themselves, each other, and the community. CLIMB's programming is available in a variety of formats, including plays, interactive classroom activities, and professional development workshops for students and administrators.
For more information about CLIMB, visit http://. CLIMB is funded in part by a grant provided the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the Minnesota arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008, a grant from the Wells Fargo Foundation Minnesota, and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.
# # #
Tags See All Tags