- Buy Cheap 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe 8
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Discount - PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- 19.95$ 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
|CLINTON COUNTY CELEBRATES 100 YEARS OF EXTENSION|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Bob Owen|
|Monday, 09 July 2012 13:29|
Join Clinton County Extension and Outreach as they celebrate their 100th anniversary during the county fair, July 19 to 22 in DeWitt.
During the Clinton County Fair, on Wednesday, July 18th at 9:30 there will be a ceremony at the Outdoor Living Classroom, dedicating the “100 Year Tree”. There is also a “100” flower bed created and maintained by the Master Gardeners at the OLC.
On Thursday, July 19th, Cathann Kress, ISU Vice President of Extension and Outreach, will speak at 5:00 in the Beef Arena, prior to the Fair Queen contest. At this time past Extension Council members, 4-H leaders and alumni, Master Gardeners and other Extension supporters will be recognized.
The Extension Council will have an informational booth in the Commercial Exhibit Building during the fair. Extension Specialists will be on hand to visit and answer questions at various times during the Fair. For more information, please visit the Clinton County web site at: www.extension.iastate.edu/
Clinton County was the first county in Iowa to formally hire an Extension Agent. On July 6, 1912, a contract was signed by M. L. Mosher of Ames. He started work on September 1, 1912.
In the early years Extension has been affiliated with the Clinton Commercial Club and the Clinton County Farm Improvement Association, later known as Farm Bureau. This changed in 1955, when the newly established Agricultural Extension Law transferred the responsibility of conducting the Extension Program from the County Farm Bureau to the County Extension Council.
Today, Extension works in cooperation with local County Extension Councils, Iowa State University and USDA. Extension provides research-based information and education to help people make better decisions in their personal, community and professional lives. ISU Extension and Outreach is committed to healthy people, healthy environments and health economics. More information can be found at www.extension.iastate.edu/
Tags See All Tags