- Download Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 8
- 19.95$ Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Steinberg WaveLab 6
- Buy FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- 69.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 cheap oem
- Buy Boris Blue 2.0.1 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
|Clinton won't testify on the Libya cover-up after all|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Mathew Staver, Chairman Liberty Counsel Action|
|Tuesday, 18 December 2012 15:21|
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was originally scheduled to testify to Congress about the Benghazi attacks this Thursday, isn’t going to do so as she is recovering from a concussion purportedly suffered after fainting due to a stomach virus.
Today, the State Department acknowledged that Secretary Clinton is now in possession of an independent Advisory Review Board (ARB) report which is widely thought to contain damaging information about warning signs that were missed or ignored in the run-up to the Benghazi attack that cost four American lives, including that of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
I am outraged that more than three months have passed and we are still in the dark about Benghazi! Liberty Counsel Action refuses to let Benghazi be swept under the rug by this administration and the liberal media, but we need the help of key members of our team to keep the heat on at this critical time.
Tags See All Tags