- Download Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- 9.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy Excel VBA Programming For Dummies (en)
- 79.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe (en)
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy Cheap ARTS PDF Stamper
- Buy Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009 (en)
- Discount - Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012 (en)
|Coats for Kids Program Needs Your Help!|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Whitney Smith|
|Wednesday, 06 November 2013 16:05|
The Coats for Kids Program needs your support. The call is out for cash to purchase coats or donated gently used coats for needy students in area public and private schools. The Dr. David E. Lane Memorial “Coats for Kids” program, housed at the Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency (AEA), has already provided more than 2,000 coats this season. The requests continue to pour in; area kids need your help!
Donations of winter coats (new or used) may be taken to any Burke Cleaners location in the Quad Cities. Cash donations may be made online (qcacoatsforkids.org) or mailed to the Coats for Kids Program, in care of the Mississippi Bend AEA, 729 - 21st Street, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722.
Donations are tax deductible. The Coats for Kids Program is a 503.1 non-profit organization serving schools in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. The Program is part of the Mississippi Bend AEA Special Events Foundation.
The Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency is one of nine AEAs across the state of Iowa created by the 1974 Iowa Legislature. It provides educational services, media services and special education services to approximately 50,000 students in twenty-two public school districts and fifteen approved non-public schools in Cedar, Clinton, Jackson, Louisa, Muscatine and Scott Counties.
The Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender identity, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, socioeconomic status, or disability in its educational programs, services or employment practices. Inquiries concerning this statement should be addressed to Dr. Edward Gronlund, Equity Coordinator, at 563-344-6315.Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency
Improving teaching & learning
Tags See All Tags