- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- 259.95$ Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Download PhoneView 2 MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
|Cole Bell of Davenport Graduates from Lebanon Valley College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Emily Summey|
|Tuesday, 14 May 2013 13:09|
Bell earns bachelor of science in business administration
ANNVILLE, PA (05/14/2013)(readMedia)-- Cole J. Bell of Davenport, Iowa, was among more than 370 students to graduate from Lebanon Valley College, Annville, Pa., Saturday, May 11. Commencement ceremonies, held in the LVC Gymnasium, included an address by Dr. Philip Benesch, associate professor of political science and winner of the 2012 Thomas Rhys Vickroy Award for teaching.
Benesch encouraged graduates to take hold of the courage that is instilled by a liberal arts education-courage in inquiry, courage in self-transformation, and political courage. "We should embolden [students] to question their teachers and to endeavor to contribute to a discipline that remains open to growth and open to innovation. This requires an intellectually courageous approach by the student for which a liberal-arts education...provides an ideal preparation... A liberal arts education must enhance the independent capacity of each student to situate him or herself in the world, transforming it while performing within it... Democracy necessitates the education of each citizen, so that he or she may play a part in checking the power of leaders and evaluating the multiple viewpoints available. It is here that a liberal art education is so useful."
Bell earned a bachelor of science degree in business administration. Bell is a graduate of North High School.
Lebanon Valley College® in Annville, Pa., welcomes 1,630 full-time undergraduates studying more than 30 majors, as well as self-designed majors. Founded in 1866, LVC has graduate programs in physical therapy, business, music education, and science education. Annville is 15 minutes east of Hershey and 35 minutes east of Harrisburg; Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and Baltimore are within two hours. On the web at www.lvc.edu.
Tags See All Tags