- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Download Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
|College-Bound Students Should Apply Now for Financial Aid|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Heather Doe|
|Thursday, 04 February 2010 08:26|
www.IHaveaPlanIowa.gov. Keep in mind, most colleges and universities have earlier financial aid deadlines. Students should check with their college of choice to determine its priority deadline for financial aid and if additional documentation is required.
Double check information to avoid delays. Review your FAFSA information before you submit it for processing. Make sure the student’s Social Security number and the parent’s Social Security number are typed in the correct spaces. Mix-ups like these will cause processing delays.
Electronically sign your FAFSA. The electronic application is not complete until both the student and parent electronically sign the FAFSA using their Federal Student Aid Personal Identification Numbers (PIN). You can apply for student and parent PINs while completing the FAFSA online, or you can go to the Federal Student Aid PIN website at www.pin.ed.gov.
Students and families who have questions about applying for financial aid, or are interested in learning more about the resources available through the statewide community web portal, can contact Iowa College Aid’s Information Service Center at 877-272-4456. In addition, more information to help Iowa families plan, prepare and pay for college is available on Iowa College Aid’s website at www.IowaCollegeAid.gov.
Tags See All Tags