- Download Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- 99.95$ Red Giant PluralEyes 3 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 (cs,pl,tr,de,es,it,pt,fr,nl,sv,en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
|College Invitational at the Figge|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Natalie Dunlop|
|Tuesday, 12 November 2013 15:46|
Davenport, Iowa (November 12, 2013) – The Figge Art Museum is proud to announce another installment of the annual College Invitational exhibition which will open Saturday. Students from nine area colleges and universities will have their artwork on display in the Mary Waterman Gildehaus Community Gallery.
The 2013 installment will feature over 50 works selected by professors from the art departments of Ashford University, Augustana, Black Hawk College, Knox College, Monmouth College, Scott Community College, St. Ambrose University, Western Illinois University and University of Iowa. The works include oil on canvas, acrylic paint, digital photography, charcoal, mixed media, watercolor, 3-D sculptures and more.
The exhibition celebrates the remarkable talent and achievements of area students, as well as the faculties and institutions that support them. This year’s exhibition is sponsored by Barbara Leidenfrost in loving memory of her husband, Oscar. Thanks to this generous sponsorship, the Figge will award cash prizes for first, second and third place winners ($250, $150 and $50, respectively).
Interested parties are invited to attend the opening reception on Thursday from 5-9 p.m. which will include activities for students in the studios, free refreshments and a cash bar. The awards ceremony will take place at 6:30 p.m. The exhibition will be on view through February 9, 2014.
About the Figge Art Museum
The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9 p.m. Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members and free to all on Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.-end-
Tags See All Tags