- Discount - VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating Infographics with Illustrator cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Discount - Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Download Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC (en)
- Discount - IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
- 9.95$ ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
|COME CHOW DOWN WITH MARINES YOUNG AND OLD|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Courtney Boothe|
|Friday, 21 June 2013 13:31|
DAVENPORT, IA/ June 21, 2013 – The Marine Corps League, Illowa Detachment #102 is hosting their Annual S.O.S. Dinner and Auction on June 29th. The chipped beef on toast, affectionately known as S.O.S., will be donated by Mo Brady’s Steakhouse.
The dinner and silent auction will take place from 5:30p to 7:30p the night of June 29th at the American Legion #26 on 702 W. 35th Street in Davenport, Iowa. For a $7.00 donation the public is invited to enjoy the traditional Marine Corps meal consisting of chipped beef on toast, hash browns, salad, orange marmalade and brownies.
Mike Osborn, Owner of Mo Brady’s, has close ties to this organization and is looking forward to being able to provide the S.O.S. for the event. “These veterans have served our Country and continue to do so many wonderful things to help out our community. I’m happy to help them in their efforts where I can.”
The Marine Corps League’s Illowa Detachment, most known for their assistance to the Marine Corps Reserve’s Toys for Tots program, hosts their Annual S.O.S. Dinner to help provide scholarship funding for Marine families and financial support for veteran and community outreach programs. The organization is made up of men and women who have served or are serving in the United States Marine Corps or as Navy Corpsmen attached to the Marines. They serve to preserve the traditions of the Corps, assist Marines in need and maintain the high standards associated with America’s Corps of Marines.
About Mo Brady’s: Mo Brady’s is the Quad Cities’ hometown steakhouse. For more than 10 years, Mo Brady’s has brought fresh food, excellent service and enjoyment to thousands of Quad Cities families. At Mo’s, the chef never scrimps on quality ingredients, fresh from the source. Whole fish and steaks are flown in and hand-cut by our chef. And everything on your plate is made with care in our kitchen, from salad dressing and croutons to special sauces and hand-breaded tenderloins, chicken and catfish.###
Tags See All Tags