- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth cheap oem
|Come to the Chicago Bike Swap, March 9|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Ethan Spotts|
|Thursday, 20 December 2012 14:30|
2013 Chicago Bike Swap debuts at a new UIC space in three huge gyms
Thousands expected to attend Chicago’s downtown bike expo
Chicago Bike Swap 2013 anticipates more than 75 bike shops, businesses, nonprofits, bike clubs, bike teams and bike people to exhibit and sell bikes, bike parts, gear, clothing, bike event registrations and more.
Chicago’s only downtown bike expo—the Chicago Bike Swap organized by the nonprofit Active Transportation Alliance, and also benefiting Chicago Bike Winter and The Chainlink.org—will take place at the University of Illinois at Chicago Physical Education Building, 901 W. Roosevelt Road, Chicago, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, March 9, 2013. Visit www.chicagobikeswap.org for more information.
Admission is $10 (cash only) or $5 for members of the Active Transportation Alliance and students, staff and faculty of UIC. Kids 12 and under free. The public is welcome to bring up to three bikes per person to sell in our giant Bike Corral. The service is admission plus $5 per bike. You set the price and we call you when a buyer is interested.
For only $30, you’ll get admission to the swap and a one-year Active Transportation Alliance membership, which includes the Chicagoland Bike Map (a $10 value!).
In addition to affordable bike merchandise, you can expect presentations on topics like biking safely with children, updates on Chicago’s new biking infrastructure and performances by the Racketeers, a women’s BMX bike dance troupe.
The Active Transportation Alliance is a non-profit, member-based advocacy organization that works to make bicycling, walking and public transit so safe, convenient and fun that we will achieve a significant shift from environmentally harmful, sedentary travel to clean, active travel. The organization builds a movement around active transportation, encourages physical activity, increases safety and builds a world-class transportation network. The Active Transportation Alliance is North America’s largest transportation advocacy organization, supported by nearly 7,000 members, 1,000 volunteers and 40 full-time staff. For more information on the Active Transportation Alliance, visit www.activetrans.org or call 312.427.3325.
Bike Winter ( http://bikewinter.org) is a Chicago-based campaign aimed at promoting the bicycle as year-round transportation by facilitating social and educational events to build confidence and enthusiasm for all-weather cycling. Bike Winter began with the efforts of a dedicated group of Chicago cyclists in 1999 and now includes efforts in Milwaukee, Madison and St. Louis.
The Chainlink, www.thechainlink.org, is the one-stop Chicagoland resource for connecting cyclists to share info on bikes, routes, rides, and events.
Tags See All Tags