- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 (en)
- Buy ZoneAlarm Pro 9 (en)
- Buy Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Buy Cheap Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard cheap oem
- Discount - BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
|Comics for Fun and Profit Celebrates 100th Episode|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Drew Ellinger|
|Friday, 25 April 2014 08:46|
April 24, 2014 – New Straitsville, OH – The 100th episode of Comics for Fun and Profit was released this week and marked the occasion by discussing Amazon’s purchase of Comixology. The twice weekly podcast, Comics for Fun and Profit celebrates the comics industry with reviews, interviews and comic book news but also a unique twist, an emphasis on comic book buying and selling sometimes referred to as speculation.
“We provide in-depth reviews, news and previews for comic book readers and collectors but with a focus on speculation: buying comics to read, enjoy, collect and ultimately sell to someone else,” Says Drew Ellinger, site owner and co-founder of the podcast. Adding, “We often discuss our strategies for success in the comics selling market.”
The podcast also interviews comic creators and discusses water-cooler comic debate topics surrounding ‘best of’ comics episodes, comics grading, and the state of the industry. They couple this with a steady dose of weekly new comic reviews.
“I enjoy our comic review podcasts the most,” Said Bob Seifert, one of the founding members of CFP, “we really love talking comics and I think it shows.”
The trio realizes there are many podcasts focusing on comic books but theirs has something the others do not.
“The speculation angle really sets us apart from some of the other podcasts out there,” Kyle Ellinger, one of the founding members of CFP, said, “It’s really great when our picks skyrocket in value and our listeners benefit from that.”
# # #
Tags See All Tags