- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- 179.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
- Download Panic Unison 2 MAC
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap DAZ Carrara 8 Pro
- Buy OEM JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
|Community Foundation and United Way QCA announce Endowment Partnership|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Natalie Anderson|
|Monday, 11 June 2012 08:38|
The Community Foundation of the Great River Bend Welcomes a Strengthened Endowment Partnership with United Way of the Quad Cities Area
BETTENDORF, IA – The Community Foundation of the Great River Bend is pleased to announce their expanding partnership with United Way of the Quad Cities Area. As a result, the United Way of the Quad Cities Area is now the largest Endowment Partner at the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend. The United Way of the Quad Cities Area had a portion of its endowment funds at the Community Foundation, but recently transferred all remaining endowment to the Community Foundation.
In addition to the expanding partnership, the Endow Iowa Tax Credit program provides donors to the United Way Endowment a 25% income tax credit. This added benefit helps to raise endowment support.
“We look forward to working with the United Way of the Quad Cities Area to build upon an already strong partnership,” stated Susan Skora, President and CEO of the Community Foundation. “The Community Foundation is now recognized as a trusted endowment expert in our region, and the United Way of the Quad Cities Area will benefit from this expertise.”
The Community Foundation and the United Way of the Quad Cities Area have enjoyed a cooperative and mutually beneficial relationship marked by very successful joint efforts including: the Community Vitality Scan and Snapshot, Achieve Quad Cities (www.achieveqc.org), and annual training for local non-profit board members.
The Community Foundation serves as a trustee of charitable trusts, manages an active charitable gift annuity program, and assists with donor stewardship. This expertise is fully available to organizations that commit to a 100% partnership to build endowments. For more information about the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend, visit: www.cfgrb.org
The Community Foundation of the Great River Bend is a nonprofit organization that connects people who care with causes that matter. CFGRB meets the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations as established by the Council on Foundations.
Tags See All Tags