- Buy Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8 (en)
- Download Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Corel Video Studio Pro X2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- 9.95$ OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 29.95$ Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 49.95$ Cheetah 3D 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
|Community Memorial Service and Celebration of Life for Churches United leader Ron Quay scheduled for February 2, 2013|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Cathy Bolkcom|
|Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:56|
A public Interfaith Memorial Service and Celebration of Life for Rev. Ron Quay, longtime Executive Director of Churches United of the Quad Cities, will be held on February 2, 2013 at 2 PM at the Unitarian Church of the Quad Cities, 3707 Eastern Ave in Davenport.
Rev. Quay died suddenly after a brief illness on December 28 at Trinity West Hospital in Rock Island. A private funeral was held on December 31 and cremation rites followed.
According to Cathy Bolkcom, chaplain and friend of the family, his wife, Marcy Doyle and his sons want to give the public and the faith communities with whom Rev. Quay worked a chance to come together and celebrate his life and his work. “Ron Quay was a great leader for all of us in the Quad Cities. His faith propelled him to take action to make the community a more just place and he took a special interest in connecting and building bridges between the various faith communities in the Quad Cities,” said Bolkcom.
Rabbi Henry Karp, Cantor Gail Karp, Dr. Lisa Killinger from the Muslim Community, 1st Baptist ministers Debbi and Flint Miller, Metropolitan Community Church Pastor Rich Hendricks and Unitarian Minister Jay Wolin will all participate in the Celebration of Life.
All are welcome. Memorials in Rev. Quay’s name can be made to Churches United or to the family for a local memorial to be arranged. Wheelan-Pressly in Rock Island is handling the arrangements for the family.
Tags See All Tags