- Buy Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit (en)
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 cheap oem
- Download ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 289.95$ Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
|Community Memorial Service and Celebration of Life for Churches United leader Ron Quay scheduled for February 2, 2013|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Cathy Bolkcom|
|Tuesday, 08 January 2013 08:56|
A public Interfaith Memorial Service and Celebration of Life for Rev. Ron Quay, longtime Executive Director of Churches United of the Quad Cities, will be held on February 2, 2013 at 2 PM at the Unitarian Church of the Quad Cities, 3707 Eastern Ave in Davenport.
Rev. Quay died suddenly after a brief illness on December 28 at Trinity West Hospital in Rock Island. A private funeral was held on December 31 and cremation rites followed.
According to Cathy Bolkcom, chaplain and friend of the family, his wife, Marcy Doyle and his sons want to give the public and the faith communities with whom Rev. Quay worked a chance to come together and celebrate his life and his work. “Ron Quay was a great leader for all of us in the Quad Cities. His faith propelled him to take action to make the community a more just place and he took a special interest in connecting and building bridges between the various faith communities in the Quad Cities,” said Bolkcom.
Rabbi Henry Karp, Cantor Gail Karp, Dr. Lisa Killinger from the Muslim Community, 1st Baptist ministers Debbi and Flint Miller, Metropolitan Community Church Pastor Rich Hendricks and Unitarian Minister Jay Wolin will all participate in the Celebration of Life.
All are welcome. Memorials in Rev. Quay’s name can be made to Churches United or to the family for a local memorial to be arranged. Wheelan-Pressly in Rock Island is handling the arrangements for the family.
Tags See All Tags