- Buy Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate (en,zh,cs,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,ja,ko,nb,pl,pt,ru,es,sv)
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Download TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Download Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- 99.95$ Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
|COMPLIMENTARY THANKSGIVING DINNER Open to the Quad Cities Community|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Monday, 14 November 2011 14:54|
Christian Care has been feeding the hungry for 95 years. Although the organization’s focus is primarily on the homeless and victims of domestic violence, the Christian Care Community Meal Site, located at the Rescue Mission, welcomes anyone in the community who is hungry. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on weekdays Monday through Friday and breakfast and dinner are served on Saturday and Sunday. Mealtimes are as follows: Breakfast is served at 7:30 AM, lunch at 12:15 PM, and dinner at 6:00 PM. The community relies on Christian Care not only to serve hot meals every day but also to provide a warming station for nonresident homeless individuals during the harsh, Quad City winter.
Every Thanksgiving, the Christian Care Rescue Mission serves an extra special feast “with all the trimmings” in addition to their regular daily meals. This Thanksgiving Day, from Noon to 2:00 PM, the Rescue Mission’s Chef, Kenny Anderson, will serve the traditional menu of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, green bean salad, corn casserole and rolls. Pies, cakes, and salads are still needed, as well as volunteers to help serve. If you are interested in donating or volunteering or if you would like more details, please call 309/786-5734 and ask for Chef Kenny.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at (309) 788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please go to their web site at www.christiancareqc.org or on Facebook www.facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags