- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Download Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC (en)
- Discount - Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Discount - Corel Paint it
- Buy Nero 9 Reloaded (en,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,hu,it,nl,no,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- Download Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Smith Micro Poser 7
|Concordia University of Nebraska releases spring honors list|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jenny Hammond|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 09:45|
SEWARD, NE (06/14/2012)(readMedia)-- Concordia University, Nebraska announced its term honors list for the second semester of the 2011-12 academic year.
The top 25 percent of undergraduate students who complete at least 12 credit hours qualify for the honors list.
Founded in 1894, Concordia University, Nebraska is a fully accredited liberal arts university committed to excellence in Christian higher education. Concordia was named to the top tier in a U.S. News & World Report's 2012 "America's Best Colleges" ranking in the Regional University- Midwest category and 28th in the "Top 50 Baccalaureate Colleges" of the 2011 Washington Monthly College Rankings. It is one of ten institutions belonging to The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod's Concordia University System.
The list of students includes:
Chelsey Creedon, Eldridge, Iowa
Naomi Iltis, Le Claire, Iowa
Lee Johanson, Davenport, Iowa
Concordia University, Nebraska, is located in Seward, Neb., and currently serves over 2,200 students. Concordia offers more than 50 professional and liberal arts programs in an excellent academic and Christ-centered community that equips men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world. For more information, visit www.cune.edu.
Tags See All Tags