- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 6
- Buy OEM GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC cheap oem
|Congress - Don't Let Dairy Farmers Down|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Kathy Ozer|
|Wednesday, 05 December 2012 09:13|
In a letter delivered to Members of Congress this week, 42 organizations and 149 businesses, which serve dairy farmers and rural communities, called on federal lawmakers to review the dairy policies that have contributed to the financial crisis experienced by the majority of dairy farmers across the United States.
The letter stated, "Federal dairy policies have been hammering dairy farmers for more than 30 years. There were 600,000 U.S. dairy farms in 1976, dropping to 131,509 by 1992, and to 51,481 by 2012. It is unthinkable that Congress continues to formulate policies that will likely be responsible for a continued decline in the number of U.S. dairy farms." The letter continued, "This crisis in not just affecting farmers and their families, but also the entire rural economy."
A press tele-conference will be hosted by the National Family Farm Coalition on Tuesday December 11th featuring dairy farmers directly impacted by the low milk prices paid to dairy farmers.
As their letter stated, "The federal milk pricing formula leaves dairy farmers unable to cover their basic cost of production, but equally important is the loss of a substantial number of support businesses that fold when dairy farmers are not paid enough to cover the bills they owe these service providers and suppliers." As neither the House nor Senate draft farm bills make these needed reforms, the letter urges Members, "take swift action to implement equitable federal dairy policies based on fairness and cost of production in the dairy provision of the 2012 Farm Bill."
Tags See All Tags