- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Creator 3 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- 149.95$ Sony Sound Forge 9 cheap oem
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
|Congress Skips Town|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rep. Dave Loebsack|
|Monday, 05 August 2013 09:30|
Today, Congressional leaders once again put a Closed for Business sign on the Capitol and sent Congress home for five weeks. Not that I won’t enjoy being in Iowa, working and meeting with folks just as I do every weekend, but there is so much left to do, Congress should stay in Washington and get to work. One of the major issues Congress has failed to address is passing a commonsense, long-term farm bill that can be signed into law. I’ve been fighting for months to get the bill done. Last week, I brought a leader of the Agriculture Committee to Iowa to meet with Iowa farmers. They told us just how important it is to rural communities that a comprehensive farm bill is passed.
Take a look at this short “From Dave’s Desk” video
Passing a farm bill is just one of the many issues that have not been addressed. Time and again, Congress has taken a pass on actually getting something done. For example, Congressional leadership has refused to come to the table to find a way to replace the thoughtless, across the board cuts known as sequestration. They also have yet to pass a budget this year.
I’m calling on Congress to stay in Washington and work to find a solution to these and other issues.
Tags See All Tags