- Discount - DAZ Bryce 5.5
- Buy OEM iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Buy Roxio Creator 2011 Pro (en,de,es,fr,it,pt,nl)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Discount - ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|Congressional vote to repeal Obamacare: Payback to the insurance industry – GOP Leaders in Congress tell the American people: “Don’t Get Sick”|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jim Duffett|
|Thursday, 12 July 2012 12:52|
Champaign: On July 11th, the do-nothing Congress which has worked fewer days than any other Congress in modern times will be voting for the 31st time to take away health care security for the American people.
“Obamacare does one very important thing: Insurance companies can’t rip you off anymore. Those who are fighting to gut the law today are doing the bidding of their high dollar donors from the insurance industry, plain and simple.” stressed Jim Duffett, Executive Director of the Campaign for Better Health Care.
The GOP leadership in the U.S. House of Representatives and those individual congresspeople who want to repeal Obamacare are sending a clear signal that their vote today will take away health care protections and safeguards for the American people.
Duffett continues, “For tens of millions of hard working Americans and small businesses this isn’t a political issue, it’s a personal one. Their health depends on it. The taxpayers of America subsidize the health care costs of those members who will be voting to repeal Obamacare today by immorally pulling the health security rug out from beneath the feet of the American people. Their alternative to Obamacare for small businesses and middle class families is - don’t get sick. No wonder the GOP controlled House of Representatives have a favorable rating of 10%. Shame on you,” concluded Duffett.
Tags See All Tags