- Buy IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- Discount - Project 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy ActiveState Komodo IDE 5 (en)
- Buy Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques (en)
- Discount - Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) (en,ja)
|Congressional vote to repeal Obamacare: Payback to the insurance industry – GOP Leaders in Congress tell the American people: “Don’t Get Sick”|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jim Duffett|
|Thursday, 12 July 2012 12:52|
Champaign: On July 11th, the do-nothing Congress which has worked fewer days than any other Congress in modern times will be voting for the 31st time to take away health care security for the American people.
“Obamacare does one very important thing: Insurance companies can’t rip you off anymore. Those who are fighting to gut the law today are doing the bidding of their high dollar donors from the insurance industry, plain and simple.” stressed Jim Duffett, Executive Director of the Campaign for Better Health Care.
The GOP leadership in the U.S. House of Representatives and those individual congresspeople who want to repeal Obamacare are sending a clear signal that their vote today will take away health care protections and safeguards for the American people.
Duffett continues, “For tens of millions of hard working Americans and small businesses this isn’t a political issue, it’s a personal one. Their health depends on it. The taxpayers of America subsidize the health care costs of those members who will be voting to repeal Obamacare today by immorally pulling the health security rug out from beneath the feet of the American people. Their alternative to Obamacare for small businesses and middle class families is - don’t get sick. No wonder the GOP controlled House of Representatives have a favorable rating of 10%. Shame on you,” concluded Duffett.
Tags See All Tags