- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Professional (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Discount - Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- Buy OEM Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- 39.95$ DAZ Bryce 6.1 cheap oem
- Buy Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Sony Cinescore
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE (en)
|Congressman DaveLoebsack to Visit Davenport Nursing Home to See First-Hand the Value of SNFCare in Aiding Seniors’ Rehabilitation|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:29|
Congressman Dave Loebsack (D-IA) will visit a local Davenport skilled nursing facility (SNF) this Wednesday to meet with patients, residents, family members and staff to discuss how and why nursing home care is vital to local seniors’ rehabilitative care, important to the local jobs base, and an essential part of the equation to help bring about efficiencies in federal health care spending.
Representatives from the Iowa SNF community will detail how facilities across the state are evolving to meet the growing needs of an increasingly diverse, rehabilitation-oriented patient population and how Medicare and Medicaid payment policies are impacting post-acute and long term care for the state’s elderly and disabled.
3800 Commerce Blvd.
Davenport, IA 52807
Tags See All Tags