- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy VMware Fusion 3 MAC (en)
- 69.95$ Adobe Flash CS3 Professional cheap oem
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Real-World XML
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- 99.95$ Adobe Visual Communicator 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- 19.95$ EFD HD Tune Professional cheap oem
- 19.95$ Macromates TextMate MAC cheap oem
|Contest Puts Student Artwork in the Hands of Deployed Troops, Supports Local Schools and Teaches Copyright Values|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Operation Graditude|
|Tuesday, 31 May 2011 09:44|
May 26, 2011 -- Operation Gratitude, the 501(c)(3) Military support charity, and co-sponsor True Religion Brand Jeans® have launched a "Pictures for Patriots" contest designed to encourage students in kindergarten through 12th grade to use their artistic talents to express patriotic support and gratitude for deployed U.S. troops.
"The troops love getting kids' artwork in their Operation Gratitude care packages," explained Carolyn Blashek, founder of the organization. "Some decorate their living or work space with it, others save it in a special place to bring home someday, and a few even carry the drawings with them on all their missions, tucked into their pockets or helmets for good luck and comfort."
Hoping to receive more of such treasures and at the same time discover the perfect drawing for the cover of their annual Operation Gratitude Magazine, published exclusively for deployed troops, Operation Gratitude, in cooperation with True Religion Brand Jeans®, designed a social media-based contest to engage the public's help.
Students in K-12 are invited to submit digital images of their drawings from May 25 through June 15 via email to:
. The original drawings must also be mailed, along with an Entry/Parent Permission Form, to: Pictures for Patriots 2011/Operation Gratitude; 16444 Refugio Road; Encino, California 91436
Each of the 10 Finalists will receive a pair of True Religion Brand Jeans®, an Operation Gratitude DogTag, and will be featured on the inside pages of the Operation Gratitude Magazine. In addition, each of the 10 Finalists will be assisted in the filing of an application to obtain a U.S. copyright registration for their drawing submission. True Religion Brand Jeans® will select one or more of the drawing submissions to be printed on T-Shirts that will be sold from their retail stores. A portion of the proceeds from those sales will be contributed to Operation Gratitude.
"True Religion Brand Jeans® is humbled and honored to participate in this program with Operation Gratitude," said Chief Executive Officer, Jeffrey Lubell. "This is a beautiful and meaningful display of support and appreciation for our deployed service men and women."
Tags See All Tags