- 9.95$ Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training (en)
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Corel Motion Studio 3D (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Download Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Discount - xScan 3 MAC
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Download Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Buy Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 9.95$ Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
|Cookin’ With Gus opens May 30 at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Wednesday, 15 May 2013 10:36|
Amana – With the chance for her own television show being dangled in front of her like a perfectly glazed carrot, Gussie Richardson decides to face her fear of the cameras to tape a cooking segment. With a few post hypnotic suggestions and “help” from the tipsy gypsy next door, Gussie cooks up a recipe for laughter that will have you bubbling like a cheese soufflé. Don’t miss Cookin’ With Gus, opening Thursday, May 30 at 3 p.m. on
The Old Creamery Theatre’s Main Stage in Amana.
Written by Jim Brochu, Cookin’ With Gus is directed by Sean McCall, Artistic Director at The Old Creamery Theatre. The cast consists of Deborah Kennedy of West Amana, Marquetta Senters of South Amana, Eddie Skaggs of Cedar Rapids and Dion Stover of Chicago.
Tickets are $27.50 for adults and $18 for students. Show times are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Student rush tickets are available half an hour before performances. A student ID is required to get this special rate of $12 per ticket. Group rates for 15 people or more are available. Cookin’ With Gus is rated Theatre PG and runs through June 30.
The media sponsor for Cookin’ With Gus is WMT-AM.
Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for tickets or more information. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available.
Reservations are highly recommended.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags