- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
- 9.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Slysoft CloneDVD 2 cheap oem
|Cool-Season Plant Sale at Brucemore|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Monday, 04 February 2013 15:21|
Extend the growing season by learning about and purchasing cool-season plants at Brucemore’s Cool-Season Plant Sale to be held April 10 through April 12 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. The plant sale will be held in the 1915 Lord & Burnham Greenhouse located near the center of the Brucemore estate.
“Many annual flowers and edible plants grow and taste better when the soil and air temperatures are cool; however, there usually is not enough time for cool-season plants to grow between when the last frost occurs and the hot weather sets in,” said Brucemore’s Head Gardener Deb Engmark. “The cool-season plant sale is an opportunity for visitors to learn about extending the growing season by planting earlier with cool season plants.”
A variety of cool-season plants will be for sale, including pansies, cabbages, snapdragons, sweet peas, and spinach. Brucemore will also sell early blooming perennials that will develop a strong root system if planted in April, such as bleeding hearts and Delphiniums. Cool-season plant sale prices range from $3.50 to $7.50, with all the proceeds benefiting garden and landscape rehabilitation projects at Brucemore. The garden staff will be on hand to provide expert advice on the selection, placement, and care of plants. The Summer Plant Sale will be held on May 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., featuring annuals, perennials, hanging baskets, and herbs.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags