- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2 (en,fr,ja,it,da,es,nl,de)
- Download Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Discount - CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Download Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- 19.95$ Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
|CORALVILLE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS HOSTS MUSICALS, CONCERTS, NEW PLAYS AND MORE IN FEBRUARY|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Megan Flanagan|
|Saturday, 26 January 2013 10:44|
The Coralville Center for the Performing Arts stage will feature a wide variety of events in February 2013, giving members of the community many opportunities to participate in performances and enjoy cultural offerings.
The schedule includes:
Further information on these events and details on other upcoming events are available at CoralvilleArts.org.
Tickets for most CCPA events are available by phone at 319.248.9370, online at CoralvilleArts.org, and in person at the CCPA box office at 1301 5th Street and Coralville Recreation Center at 1506 8th Street.
Owned and operated by the City of Coralville, the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts is dedicated to enriching the community and contributing to the vitality of Coralville by offering an accessible, affordable venue for a variety of performances, presentations, and public and private events. The 472 seat theater opened August 26, 2011 and has hosted performances from City Circle Acting Company, Orchestra Iowa, Cedar Rapids Opera Theatre, Dan Knight, Lola Astanova, Jim McDonough, MetroMix Chorus, Nolte Academy of Dance, and many others. Coralville schools are also able to use the Center free of charge up to three times per year; 13 school events took place at the Center in 2012. The Center was named 2012 Member of the Year by the Iowa City/Coralville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Tags See All Tags