- Download ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy Cheap DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Discount - Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Download Adobe InCopy CS6
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- 99.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5.5 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
|Corn Crib Nursery Marks Grand Re-Opening, Earth Day Weekend April 20-21|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Wednesday, 03 April 2013 10:13|
Locally-owned garden center has new look for weekend celebration of Earth Day 2013
COAL VALLEY, IL – Corn Crib Nursery, a local, family-owned garden center, will premiere an updated shopping experience by welcoming area families to celebrate Earth Day weekend at an open house April 20th and 21st.
Located just two miles south of Quad City International Airport at 6924 Route 150 in Coal Valley, IL, Corn Crib Nursery will host the event Saturday, April 20th from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, April 21st from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
In celebration of Earth Day, events will be scheduled both days to help Quad City Area residents learn about new plant varieties and tips for starting and maintaining a garden. The kids’ area will discuss “How My Garden Grows” with the opportunity for children to make and take home a free starter tomato plant. Full event details are available at www.corncribnursery.com.
The updated shopping experience throughout the full-service garden center will make it easier for customers to get everything they need for their gardening projects while still enjoying the same level of knowledge from the experienced staff. Also, a unique selection of gifts and décor as well as the complete line of Primo Grills and Smokers will be featured.
Corn Crib Nursery began in 1972 as a seasonal, open-air market and sod farm. In 1980, the business constructed its first permanent buildings and became a year-round, full service garden center including design services. Locally owned during its 41-year history, it now welcomes a third generation from the White family to the staff.
Tags See All Tags