- Buy Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Xilisoft ISO Burner
- 9.95$ Pixelmator MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 (en)
|Country Style Ice Cream now available at Milan Hy-Vee|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Jake Glimco|
|Monday, 18 July 2011 13:37|
Milan, IL / July 18, 2011 -- A local soft-serve confection that has delighted the taste buds of almost three generations will be given out in abundance at Milan Hy-Vee’s first Family Fun Days, July 22nd and 23rd. This family event will feature children’s games, a bounce house, educational exhibits from Niabi Zoo and a large assortment of all-you can eat food items including Milan Hy-Vee’s newest offering: Country Style Ice Cream. Milan Hy-Vee is the first in the supermarket chain to stock quart containers of Country Style in its freezer section. Six varieties of this Quad-Cities favorite are also being served in Hy-Vee’s restaurant as well, including their classic vanilla soft-serve and their rich European-inspired dark chocolate flavor, which was added to the Country Style menu two years ago. “I grew up with Country Style”, said Tony Collins, Assistant Director of the Milan Hy-Vee. He added, “I feel strongly that this high-quality product will be a welcome addition to our store.”
Admission to Hy-Vee’s Family Fun Days will be $5 for adults and children under six are admitted free with a paid adult admission. The event will also feature a dunk tank fundraiser, with proceeds to help build a new elephant enclosure at Niabi. Milan Hy-Vee is located at 201 West 10th Avenue, Milan. The Family Fun Fest activities will be held in the grassy field just north of the store.
Country Style’s Taste Like Homemade flavor is now even closer to home for residents in South Rock Island and Mercer Counties. This new distribution outlet is especially significant to Country Style owner, Kent Kindelsperger, who lives just outside of Milan and grew up near Sherrard. “We’re so glad that Country Style is now a more convenient treat for my friends and neighbors….and me, of course!” Kindelsperger is currently experimenting with Hy-Vee’s bakery on new cake/cookie and ice-cream flavor combinations. He welcomes your ideas. Send him your ideas by going towww.countrystyleicecream.com or going to Country Style’s Facebook page.
As rich as it tastes, Country Style is also a healthier alternative than many other frozen dairy treats. Country Style is gluten-free, reduced fat, kosher and contains no high fructose corn syrup. In 1994, Country Style became one of the earliest soft-serve manufacturers to pasteurize its product, bringing the mixture to ultra-high temperatures before freezing, to kill any potentially harmful bacteria. Country Style Ice Cream was founded in 1947 by brothers Wayne and “Whitey” Lindgren. Kent Kindelsperger has owned and operated Country Style since 1988. Country Style franchises now sell their unique flavors in both Lehigh Acres, Florida near Ft. Myers and Chester, Virginia, south of Richmond and west of Colonial Williamsburg.
Tags See All Tags