- Buy Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,zh,ru)
- Download Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 (en)
- Buy Ashampoo Office 2008 (en)
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 9
|Crop Management Clinic Features More Than 20 Management Topics|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Friday, 10 June 2011 12:56|
AMES, Iowa -- Registration is now under way for the 2011 Crop Management Clinic to be held July 13-14 at the Field Extension Education Laboratory (FEEL) near Ames. The Crop Management Clinic is an intensive two-day training program that focuses on the latest developments in crop production and protection.
Attendees can select from 20 different topics to develop a course agenda that fits their specific interests and needs. ISU Extension specialists will be discussing the impacts of common crop problems, how to avoid them and methods to improve productivity. The curriculum is divided into four primary areas: crop management, pest management, nutrient management, and soil, water and tillage. A detailed listing of scheduled topics is available at the clinic web page http://www.aep.iastate.edu/feel/cmc.html.
Sessions are taught by faculty and staff from the departments of agronomy, entomology, plant pathology, and agricultural and biosystems engineering, in addition to guest instructors from surrounding states. Each small-group session includes hands-on training in FEEL demonstration plots to provide instructor-student interaction.
The Crop Management Clinic is approved for up to 12 Certified Crop Adviser CEUs. Credits in each CEU category are dependent on sessions selected by the student.
Tags See All Tags