- Buy Cheap Alfred 2 MAC
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Buy Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training (en)
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- 29.95$ Nik Software HDR Efex Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy OEM Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Culver-Stockton's Class of 2018|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Heidi Lanier|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:58|
CANTON, MO (10/02/2013)(readMedia)-- The following students who have been accepted into Culver-Stockton's incoming class of fall 2014:
Margaret Murphy of Alleman High School in Rock Island, Ill., has been accepted and awarded the Hilltop Scholarship. Murphy's anticipated major is communication.
Andrea Schanfish of United Township H S in East Moline, Ill., has been accepted and awarded the Hilltop Scholarship. Schanfish's anticipated major is crimnal justice.
Culver-Stockton College, located in Canton, Mo., is a four-year residential institution in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). C-SC specializes in experiential education and is one of only two colleges in the nation to offer the 12/3 semester calendar, where the typical 15 week semester is divided into two terms, a 12-week term and a 3-week term.
Tags See All Tags