- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Framemaker 9
- Download Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 9.95$ Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
|Culver-Stockton's Class of 2018|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Heidi Lanier|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:58|
CANTON, MO (10/02/2013)(readMedia)-- The following students who have been accepted into Culver-Stockton's incoming class of fall 2014:
Margaret Murphy of Alleman High School in Rock Island, Ill., has been accepted and awarded the Hilltop Scholarship. Murphy's anticipated major is communication.
Andrea Schanfish of United Township H S in East Moline, Ill., has been accepted and awarded the Hilltop Scholarship. Schanfish's anticipated major is crimnal justice.
Culver-Stockton College, located in Canton, Mo., is a four-year residential institution in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). C-SC specializes in experiential education and is one of only two colleges in the nation to offer the 12/3 semester calendar, where the typical 15 week semester is divided into two terms, a 12-week term and a 3-week term.
Tags See All Tags