- 19.95$ Global Delight Voila 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - InstallShield X Express Edition
- Buy Cheap Adobe Presenter 7
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- 399.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Buy FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Buy Corel Painter X3 MAC (en)
|Cuts to the Medicare Advantage Program|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 28 February 2014 09:04|
The Affordable Care Act made significant cuts to the Medicare Advantage Program. Late last week, President Obama’s administration proposed regulations to implement those cuts.
Americans are learning, over and over again, that the President wasn’t being honest when he promised that you could keep the health insurance you had and liked.
In Iowa, we fought hard to have access to Medicare Advantage so that seniors would have more choices and the range of valuable services available to seniors in other parts of the country. With the payment cut specified as part of the Affordable Care Act, more and more Iowans will find they can’t keep the health care coverage they have.
I hear from Iowans every day who have lost their insurance, lost access to their doctors, and have seen their premiums go up because of the Affordable Care Act. I have serious concerns that because the President insists on barreling ahead with his law rather than coming to Congress to start over again, more Iowans are going to lose access to the services they need.I am committed to supporting common-sense approaches to reform that provide access to high-quality, low-cost health care.
Tags See All Tags