- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Discount - Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC (en,da,de,ru,it,fr,es,fi,nl,nb,pl,sv,ja)
- Download Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming cheap oem
|Cuts to the Medicare Advantage Program|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 28 February 2014 09:04|
The Affordable Care Act made significant cuts to the Medicare Advantage Program. Late last week, President Obama’s administration proposed regulations to implement those cuts.
Americans are learning, over and over again, that the President wasn’t being honest when he promised that you could keep the health insurance you had and liked.
In Iowa, we fought hard to have access to Medicare Advantage so that seniors would have more choices and the range of valuable services available to seniors in other parts of the country. With the payment cut specified as part of the Affordable Care Act, more and more Iowans will find they can’t keep the health care coverage they have.
I hear from Iowans every day who have lost their insurance, lost access to their doctors, and have seen their premiums go up because of the Affordable Care Act. I have serious concerns that because the President insists on barreling ahead with his law rather than coming to Congress to start over again, more Iowans are going to lose access to the services they need.I am committed to supporting common-sense approaches to reform that provide access to high-quality, low-cost health care.
Tags See All Tags