- Discount - Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit) (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Cheap Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Buy ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC (en,fr,de,es,it,pt)
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
- Buy Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server (en)
- 29.95$ Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows cheap oem
- Buy Cheap FL Studio 9 Producer XXL
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 9
- 199.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate cheap oem
|Dance with Pete the Cat at a Spring Hug-A-Book Event at Rock Island Library|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 10:24|
Parents and children of all ages are invited to dance along with "Pete the Cat" at a spring Hug-A-Book early learning event on Monday, April 7, at 6:00 pm, at the Rock Island Main Library, 401 19th Street.
Based on the popular children's books about the groovy blue cat by Eric Litwin and illustrator James Dean, the Pete the Cat series includes Four Groovy Buttons, Rocking In My School Shoes, and Magic Sunglasses. "Meet Pete, the groovy blue cat. He likes movin', groovin' and schoolin.' No matter where he goes, Pete the Cat always keeps his cool!"
The party includes dancing, Pete the Cat stories, a sing-a-long and Pete the Cat crafts, including shoe decorating and making a Pete the Cat puppet. Attendees can also pick up some fun giveaways, including bags and bookmarks, and enter a random drawing for a stuffed Pete the Cat toy. To really get in the Pete the Cat spirit, guests can dress like Pete the Cat. Wear your groovy buttons or cool shoes and join the fun!
This Spring Hug-A-Book event is funded by the Merrill Harris Memorial of the Rock Island Public Library Foundation. Hug-A-Book is an early learning program designed to build a love of books and reading in children. The event is free and open to the public.
For more information about upcoming programs for children, teens and adults, visit the library's online branch at www.rockislandlibrary.org, call 309-732-READ (7323) or follow the library on Facebook or Twitter.
Founded in 1872, the Rock Island Public Library serves the area through three locations, which include the Main, 30/31 and Southwest Branches, community outreach efforts, and online opportunities that provide resources to enhance personal achievement and stimulate the imagination.
Tags See All Tags