- Buy OEM TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2010 Pro cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Buy OEM CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- 299.95$ Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,sv,pt)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Cheap Nero 10 Burning ROM
|Darden Smith to visit RIA AUSA for 3-day event, fundraiser concert October 18-20|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jessica Kiefer|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 11:57|
DAVENPORT, IOWA – Austin-based singer-songwriter and recording artist Darden Smith will be a guest of the Rock Island Arsenal chapter of the Association of the United States Army in Davenport October 18-20. The three-day event will conclude with a concert fundraiser October 20 at Adler Theatre to benefit soldier support programs.
A luncheon in the RiverCenter, 136 E. Third Street, will kick off Smith’s visit on Tuesday, October 18 at 11:30 a.m. Smith will discuss his recent songwriting work with Wounded Warriors and will play his song “Angel Flight” before heading to visit the Rock Island Arsenal Youth Center at 3 p.m. Twenty military youth will engage in Smith’s established “Be An Artist Program,” which has used personalized and innovative songwriting sessions to encourage student and communal creativity since 2003. Smith has presented the program across the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and France.
“We want to emphasize the benefits of unlocking creativity across the board,” says RIA AUSA Executive Vice President Kerry Skinner. “We’re excited to be able to utilize all that Darden has to offer in several different areas.”
Presentation of the “Be An Artist Program” will continue Wednesday, October 19 with three 50-minute sessions at the Redstone Room, 129 Main Street, at 10 a.m. Groups of students in grades 4, 5 and 6 will gather to engage in and songwriting and music education activities, sponsored by the River Music Experience, the HAVLife Foundation and the Quad Cities Optimist & Rotary Clubs.
“The finale concert will be a chance to celebrate those who serve and those supporting those who serve,” says Skinner.
Tags See All Tags