- Buy OEM Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 69.95$ VMware Fusion 6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 39.95$ Corel Motion Studio 3D cheap oem
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC (en)
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- 49.95$ Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
|Davenport Family YMCA Hosts Family Trivia Night|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Scott County Family Y|
|Thursday, 26 February 2009 11:33|
Davenport, Iowa – February 26, 2009 – The Davenport Family YMCA wants you to challenge your mind - all while making a difference in the lives of hundreds of Quad City area children, individuals and families. As part of the fundraising efforts for the 2009 Scott County Family Y Partner with Youth/Kids to Camp Annual Campaign, the YMCA will be hosting a pancake breakfast and family trivia day.
Family Trivia Day is Sunday, March 15, at 2pm. Each team must have 8 participants; three of them must be youth between the ages of 5 and 12. The cost is $10 per person, $80 per team, registration for this event is required. Participants are encouraged to bring their own snacks. The Davenport Family YMCA will provide free babysitting for participants who have children ages 5 and under.
For more information about the Davenport Family YMCA’s family trivia day, call (563) 322-7171. The Davenport Family YMCA is located at 606 W. Second Street, Davenport. Proceeds from these events will help the Scott County Family Y ensure that no one is turned away because of an inability to pay.
In 2008, the Scott County Family Y provided more than $1.6 million dollars in financial assistance to area children, individuals and families. Funds for this assistance program are made available thanks to the generous contributions of Quad City area business and individuals in addition to fund raising events like these. For more information about or to make a donation to the 2009 Scott County Family Y Partner with Youth/Kids to Camp campaign, visit www.ScottCountyFamilyY.org.
Tags See All Tags