- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Buy Cheap TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
|Davenport Home Sales: Up Thirty-Three Percent, State Partners, Area Realtors and Lenders Announce Unique Contest to Spur Them Further|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ashley Jared|
|Friday, 07 June 2013 07:42|
Under Construction Social Media Contest Offers $2,500 Prize
“This contest is a fun way to raise awareness of the benefits of homeownership throughout the summer,” said Iowa Finance Authority Executive Director Dave Jamison. “We’re excited to be offering this summer contest in partnership with Cedar Rapids area lenders and Realtors® and take advantage of this opportunity to educate Iowans about the homeownership programs that the Iowa Finance Authority offers.”
“The Iowa Association of Realtors® nearly 6,200 Realtor® members across the state are professionals who follow a strict code of ethical guidelines, and help people realize their homeowning dreams every day in communities throughout Iowa. IAR is pleased to participate in this contest, which is an innovative and exciting opportunity to interact with Iowans and remind them of the many benefits of homeownership," said Dave Bert, CEO of the Iowa Association of Realtors®.
The social media contest asks Iowa mortgage lenders, housing counselors and Realtors® asking their clients to show-off do-it-yourself home projects. Participants will write a short phrase or word on a memo board and snap a photo for the entry. The contestant with the most votes in the Facebook contest will win a $2,500 gift card. Cedar Rapids area residents are encouraged to visit a participating contest location for their chance to win. A full list of current contest locations is available at IowaFinanceAuthority.gov/Contest<http://www.iowafinanceauthority.gov/contest>.
“The real estate market in the Quad Cities is doing very well,” said Eugene Holst of the Quad City Area Realtor® Association. “We have seen an outstanding thirty-three percent increase in home sales this May over May of 2012. “We’re excited to have Quad Cities Realtors®, lenders and housing counselors participate in this fun contest to get home buyers motivated to get out and see what is on the market.”
Contest entries will be voted on by the public August 1-16 at Facebook.com/MeaningofHomeownership <http://www.facebook.com/meaningofhomeownership>. The entry with the most votes will receive a $2,500 gift card and the lender and Realtor® with the most combined votes will each receive a $2,500 community betterment grant.
# # #
Tags See All Tags