- 129.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC
- Download Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
|Davenport Insurance Agents Attend Cleaning and Restoration Continuing Education Class|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mandi Clark|
|Monday, 29 October 2012 14:30|
Local insurance agents learned about the successful mitigation practices of fire, water and smoke damage during continuing education (CE) training by Rainbow International of the Quad Cities, owned by Kevin Beirne on October 16. CE class credits are required every two years for agents to keep their licenses.
More than 20 people attended the class, which was taught by Ron Clawson, System Sales Manager.
“Our presentation is designed to teach attendees about the dynamics of fire, water and smoke damage and the related customer service issues involved. The behavior of smoke and how it effects the built environment, the continuing damage effects of smoke residue when not mitigated quickly and industry standard methods required to reduceloss settlement time and costs,” Clawson said.
Clawson explained that after the course, the students should be able to describe the damage fire, water and smoke causes in a building and understand the health, safety and hazard issues involved relevant to all who came in contact with the damaged environment.
For more information about cleaning and restoration services, or to schedule an appointment, contact Rainbow International of the Quad Cities at (563)386-7220 or visit http://www.rainbowintl.com/
Tags See All Tags