- Buy Cheap Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Powerup 3 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Project Standard 2013 (en,ar,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Download Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Buy Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- 9.95$ Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training (en)
|Davenport Insurance Agents Attend Cleaning and Restoration Continuing Education Class|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mandi Clark|
|Monday, 29 October 2012 14:30|
Local insurance agents learned about the successful mitigation practices of fire, water and smoke damage during continuing education (CE) training by Rainbow International of the Quad Cities, owned by Kevin Beirne on October 16. CE class credits are required every two years for agents to keep their licenses.
More than 20 people attended the class, which was taught by Ron Clawson, System Sales Manager.
“Our presentation is designed to teach attendees about the dynamics of fire, water and smoke damage and the related customer service issues involved. The behavior of smoke and how it effects the built environment, the continuing damage effects of smoke residue when not mitigated quickly and industry standard methods required to reduceloss settlement time and costs,” Clawson said.
Clawson explained that after the course, the students should be able to describe the damage fire, water and smoke causes in a building and understand the health, safety and hazard issues involved relevant to all who came in contact with the damaged environment.
For more information about cleaning and restoration services, or to schedule an appointment, contact Rainbow International of the Quad Cities at (563)386-7220 or visit http://www.rainbowintl.com/
Tags See All Tags