- Discount - Chief Architect Premier X6
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- 29.95$ 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Download Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom
|Davenport Insurance Agents Attend Cleaning and Restoration Continuing Education Class|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mandi Clark|
|Monday, 29 October 2012 14:30|
Local insurance agents learned about the successful mitigation practices of fire, water and smoke damage during continuing education (CE) training by Rainbow International of the Quad Cities, owned by Kevin Beirne on October 16. CE class credits are required every two years for agents to keep their licenses.
More than 20 people attended the class, which was taught by Ron Clawson, System Sales Manager.
“Our presentation is designed to teach attendees about the dynamics of fire, water and smoke damage and the related customer service issues involved. The behavior of smoke and how it effects the built environment, the continuing damage effects of smoke residue when not mitigated quickly and industry standard methods required to reduceloss settlement time and costs,” Clawson said.
Clawson explained that after the course, the students should be able to describe the damage fire, water and smoke causes in a building and understand the health, safety and hazard issues involved relevant to all who came in contact with the damaged environment.
For more information about cleaning and restoration services, or to schedule an appointment, contact Rainbow International of the Quad Cities at (563)386-7220 or visit http://www.rainbowintl.com/
Tags See All Tags