- Buy Cheap Cultured Code Things MAC
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CC For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Font Folio 11 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 4
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Discount - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- Buy OEM xScan 3 MAC
|Davenport Man Sentenced on Crack Cocaine and Weapons Charges|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 28 August 2012 12:55|
DAVENPORT, IA - On August 23, 2012, Leon Darnell Pye, age 33, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 219 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute cocaine base and possession of a firearm as a felon, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Chief United States District Court Judge James E. Gritzner also ordered Pye to serve five years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
Two co-defendants, Marzel Jones and Robert Ferguson, have pleaded guilty and are awaiting sentencing.
A police/federal investigation revealed that from approximately September 2009 to January 30, 2011, Pye and others conspired to distribute in excess of 2.8 kilograms of crack cocaine. Pye obtained quantities of crack from multiple sources and distributed the drugs in the Davenport area. Pye stored and cooked crack at the Davenport residence of co-defendant
Ferguson and elsewhere, and Pye stored weapons at Ferguson’s residence. On January 30, 2011, police found Pye’s Uzi .380 caliber pistol and Tech 9 pistol at Ferguson’s residence. This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Iowa Department of Public Safety, Division of Narcotics Enforcement, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags