- Download Acala DivX to iPod
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 cheap oem
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro
- Download Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
|Davenport Man Sentenced on Crack Cocaine and Weapons Charges|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 28 August 2012 12:55|
DAVENPORT, IA - On August 23, 2012, Leon Darnell Pye, age 33, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 219 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute cocaine base and possession of a firearm as a felon, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Chief United States District Court Judge James E. Gritzner also ordered Pye to serve five years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
Two co-defendants, Marzel Jones and Robert Ferguson, have pleaded guilty and are awaiting sentencing.
A police/federal investigation revealed that from approximately September 2009 to January 30, 2011, Pye and others conspired to distribute in excess of 2.8 kilograms of crack cocaine. Pye obtained quantities of crack from multiple sources and distributed the drugs in the Davenport area. Pye stored and cooked crack at the Davenport residence of co-defendant
Ferguson and elsewhere, and Pye stored weapons at Ferguson’s residence. On January 30, 2011, police found Pye’s Uzi .380 caliber pistol and Tech 9 pistol at Ferguson’s residence. This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Iowa Department of Public Safety, Division of Narcotics Enforcement, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags