- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy OEM Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy Adobe Flash CS3 Professional (en,nl,ko,ja,it,fr)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- 119.95$ Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Corel WinDVD Pro 11 (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 12 Months & One Day in Prison for Wire Fraud & Money Laundering|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 21 January 2014 16:08|
DAVENPORT, IA – On January 17, 2014, Charles Arthur Ruhl, Jr., age 59, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to twelve months and one day of imprisonment for wire fraud and money laundering, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge Stephanie M. Rose also imposed a $144,000 fine and a two-year term of supervised release.
From 2008 to 2012 Ruhl embezzled over $1.3 million from four limited liability companies that he managed. Ruhl used the stolen money for business expenses related to NAI Ruhl and Ruhl Commercial Company, and for personal expenses such as property taxes on a vacation home, real estate investments, and his daughter’s college tuition. For years, Ruhl concealed his fraud by directing his employees to generate false financial statements and distribute them to the members of the defrauded LLC’s. Ruhl’s fraud was discovered on
May 31, 2012, after he had so depleted the bank accounts of the Lincoln Healthcare Building, LLC, that there was not enough money to pay the taxes on the property owned by the company. Over the next eighteen months Ruhl repaid all of the money that he had taken.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation, and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags