- Buy ABest RM RMVB Video Converter (en)
- 29.95$ ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter cheap oem
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy OEM ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Discount - BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist
- Buy QuarkXPress 8 (zh,da,nl,en,fi,fr,de,it,ja,ko,no,es,sv)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 120 Months Imprisonment for Drug Offenses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 13:41|
DAVENPORT, IA – On August 15, 2012, Bernard Anderson, Sr., age 47, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 120 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to all counts of a four-count indictment charging conspiracy to distribute crack, distribution of crack, and possession with intent to distribute crack, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Senior United States District Judge Robert W. Pratt also sentenced Anderson to 5 years supervised release following imprisonment and ordered him to pay $400 to the Crime Victims Fund.
On October 24, 2011, when Anderson pleaded guilty, he admitted that he had conspired with other persons to distribute more than 280 grams of crack cocaine. He further admitted that he distributed crack in Davenport on April 23 and again on April 24, 2011. On April 24, 2011, members of the Davenport, Iowa Vice and Narcotics Unit executed a search at a residence used by Anderson and recovered 25 packages of crack ready for distribution.
The case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, and it was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags