- Buy Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition (en,fr,de,ja)
- Discount - PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- Discount - Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- Buy Acronis Disk Director 11 Home (en)
- Download Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison for Conspirary to Distribute Cocaine Base|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Thursday, 07 November 2013 15:34|
DAVENPORT, IA – On November 6, 2013, McFerry Tolbert, Jr., age 30, was sentenced by United States District Judge John A. Jarvey to 240 months in prison for conspiracy to distribute, and possess with intent to distribute, 280 grams or more of cocaine base, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Tolbert was also ordered to serve five years of supervised release following the imprisonment, and to pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
Beginning in approximately June 2012 and continuing until about November 27, 2012, Tolbert purchased cocaine base, also known as “crack,” and conspired with others to redistribute the drug in the Davenport, Iowa area. As part of the investigation, Davenport police conducted several controlled purchases of cocaine base from Tolbert in October and November 2012. Law enforcement officers also executed a search warrant at Tolbert’s Davenport residence and seized, among other items, cocaine base and a digital scale. When Tolbert was arrested he had 14 individually packaged pieces of cocaine base on his person.
This case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, the United States Drug Enforcement Administration, and the Iowa Department of Public Safety - Division of Narcotics Enforcement. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags