- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Ableton Live 7 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 60 Months Imprisonment for Arson and Firearm Offenses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 13:33|
DAVENPORT, IA – On August 9, 2012, Cordell Lashell McDowell, age 24, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 60 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to arson and possession of a firearm as a felon, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced McDowell to three years supervised release following imprisonment.
On Monday, November 7, 2011, McDowell and two confederates kicked in the door of an apartment on Heatherton Drive in Davenport, Iowa. McDowell acted as a lookout as a couch and bed were set on fire in the apartment. McDowell also attempted to light the bathroom carpet on fire. The apartment building contained six separate units, all of which were rented at the time of the fire. Three days before the fire, McDowell had been in possession of two firearms. Since McDowell had previously been convicted of a felony offense, he was prohibited from possessing firearms.
The case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and it was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags