- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques (en)
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Discount - Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- Download Autodesk Revit 2014
- Buy Cheap Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Discount - Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 60 Months Imprisonment for Arson and Firearm Offenses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 13:33|
DAVENPORT, IA – On August 9, 2012, Cordell Lashell McDowell, age 24, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 60 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to arson and possession of a firearm as a felon, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced McDowell to three years supervised release following imprisonment.
On Monday, November 7, 2011, McDowell and two confederates kicked in the door of an apartment on Heatherton Drive in Davenport, Iowa. McDowell acted as a lookout as a couch and bed were set on fire in the apartment. McDowell also attempted to light the bathroom carpet on fire. The apartment building contained six separate units, all of which were rented at the time of the fire. Three days before the fire, McDowell had been in possession of two firearms. Since McDowell had previously been convicted of a felony offense, he was prohibited from possessing firearms.
The case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and it was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags