- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy OEM Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Authorware 7
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Converter 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Buy OEM ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- 19.95$ Kingsoft Office 2009 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 60 Months Imprisonment for Arson and Firearm Offenses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 13:33|
DAVENPORT, IA – On August 9, 2012, Cordell Lashell McDowell, age 24, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 60 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to arson and possession of a firearm as a felon, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced McDowell to three years supervised release following imprisonment.
On Monday, November 7, 2011, McDowell and two confederates kicked in the door of an apartment on Heatherton Drive in Davenport, Iowa. McDowell acted as a lookout as a couch and bed were set on fire in the apartment. McDowell also attempted to light the bathroom carpet on fire. The apartment building contained six separate units, all of which were rented at the time of the fire. Three days before the fire, McDowell had been in possession of two firearms. Since McDowell had previously been convicted of a felony offense, he was prohibited from possessing firearms.
The case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and it was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags