- Buy OEM Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Discount - Adobe Visual Communicator 3
- Download Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- 29.95$ Nero 7 Vision Xtra cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Framemaker 9
- Buy OEM ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 61 Months in Prison for Conspiracy to Distribute Marijuana and Cocaine|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 10:00|
DAVENPORT, IA – On April 4, 2013, Gerardo Salinas, Jr., age 31, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 61 months imprisonment after pleading guilty to conspiracy to distribute 1,000 kilograms or more of marijuana and five kilograms or more of cocaine, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced Salinas to five years supervised release following imprisonment.
Beginning in approximately 2005, and continuing until 2010, Salinas conspired with others to distribute large amounts of marijuana and cocaine. Salinas received and distributed hundreds of pounds of marijuana in connection with co-defendant Aaron Deshawn Watson. On February 8, 2013, Watson was sentenced to 240 months imprisonment.
This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, and the case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags