- 99.95$ Adobe FreeHand MX cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Download Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,cs,da,el,fi,hu,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 61 Months in Prison for Conspiracy to Distribute Marijuana and Cocaine|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 10:00|
DAVENPORT, IA – On April 4, 2013, Gerardo Salinas, Jr., age 31, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 61 months imprisonment after pleading guilty to conspiracy to distribute 1,000 kilograms or more of marijuana and five kilograms or more of cocaine, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced Salinas to five years supervised release following imprisonment.
Beginning in approximately 2005, and continuing until 2010, Salinas conspired with others to distribute large amounts of marijuana and cocaine. Salinas received and distributed hundreds of pounds of marijuana in connection with co-defendant Aaron Deshawn Watson. On February 8, 2013, Watson was sentenced to 240 months imprisonment.
This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, and the case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags