- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Mixed in Key 2 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CS6
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Access 2013
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 61 Months in Prison for Conspiracy to Distribute Marijuana and Cocaine|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 10:00|
DAVENPORT, IA – On April 4, 2013, Gerardo Salinas, Jr., age 31, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 61 months imprisonment after pleading guilty to conspiracy to distribute 1,000 kilograms or more of marijuana and five kilograms or more of cocaine, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced Salinas to five years supervised release following imprisonment.
Beginning in approximately 2005, and continuing until 2010, Salinas conspired with others to distribute large amounts of marijuana and cocaine. Salinas received and distributed hundreds of pounds of marijuana in connection with co-defendant Aaron Deshawn Watson. On February 8, 2013, Watson was sentenced to 240 months imprisonment.
This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, and the case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags