- Discount - Chief Architect X2
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Discount - FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Davenport Man Sentenced to 61 Months in Prison for Conspiracy to Distribute Marijuana and Cocaine|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 10:00|
DAVENPORT, IA – On April 4, 2013, Gerardo Salinas, Jr., age 31, of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced to 61 months imprisonment after pleading guilty to conspiracy to distribute 1,000 kilograms or more of marijuana and five kilograms or more of cocaine, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced Salinas to five years supervised release following imprisonment.
Beginning in approximately 2005, and continuing until 2010, Salinas conspired with others to distribute large amounts of marijuana and cocaine. Salinas received and distributed hundreds of pounds of marijuana in connection with co-defendant Aaron Deshawn Watson. On February 8, 2013, Watson was sentenced to 240 months imprisonment.
This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, and the case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags