- Discount - Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- 139.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro cheap oem
- Download Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Discount - Adobe Framemaker 9
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC cheap oem
- Buy Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC (en)
- Buy SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- Download ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Discount - Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
|DAVENPORT MAN WINS $10,000 LOTTERY PRIZE|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Amy Garringer|
|Monday, 20 February 2012 15:07|
DES MOINES, Iowa – A Davenport man won the first top prize of $10,000 playing the lottery’s “PAC-MAN™” instant-scratch game.
Frank Reyes claimed his prize Monday at the Iowa Lottery’s regional office in Cedar Rapids. He purchased his winning ticket at Casey’s, 222 Front St. in Buffalo.
PAC-MAN™ is a $2 scratch game. Players scratch each play. If “PAC-MAN™” goes from start to finish without meeting a “ghost,” players win the prize shown. If they find a “cherry” symbol, they win $10 instantly. If they find the “strawberry” symbol, they win $50 instantly. Overall odds for winning in the game are 1 in 3.94.
Twelve top prizes of $10,000 are still up for grabs in PAC-MAN™, as well as 880 prizes of $100.
Players can enter eligible non-winning scratch tickets online to earn “Points For Prizes™” points. The point value will be revealed to the player on the website upon successful submission of each eligible valid ticket. There is a limit of 30 ticket entries per day. To participate in Points For Prizes™, a player must register for a free account at ialottery.com. Registration is a one-time process. Merchandise that can be ordered by using points will be listed on the website in the Points For Prizes™ online store. Players can choose from items in categories such as apparel, automotive, jewelry, sporting, tools and more.
Since the lottery’s start in 1985, its players have won more than $2.8 billion in prizes while the lottery has raised more than $1.3 billion for the state programs that benefit all Iowans.
Today, lottery proceeds in Iowa have three main purposes: They provide support for veterans, help for a variety of significant projects through the state General Fund, and backing for the Vision Iowa program, which was implemented to create tourism destinations and community attractions in the state and build and repair schools.
PAC-MAN™ & ©NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.###
Tags See All Tags