- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training
- 69.95$ Adobe Flash CS3 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 149.95$ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Apple Compressor 4 MAC cheap oem
- Download FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX
|Davenport Native Kara Bartels Named to Augustana College's Dean's List|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kelly Sprecher|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 08:47|
SIOUX FALLS, SD (01/19/2012)(readMedia)-- Augustana College today announced that Kara Bartels, of Davenport, IA, has been named to the Dean's List for the Fall semester of the 2011-2012 academic year.
The Dean's List recognizes full-time students who have a minimum of 10 credit hours with grade-point averages at 3.5 or above.
Founded in 1860, Augustana College in Sioux Falls, S.D., is a selective, residential, comprehensive college of the Lutheran Church. Committed to enriching lives and fostering development, Augustana combines a foundation in the liberal arts with professional skill and advanced study, leading the Templeton Guide to include the College among those that inspire students to lead ethical and civic-minded lives. With more than 1,850 students from 25 states and 30 countries, Augustana is featured among "America's Top Colleges" by Forbes; was ranked among the top 10 baccalaureate colleges in the nation for its efforts to advance social mobility, research and service by Washington Monthly; has been named a "Best Midwestern College" by The Princeton Review; and is identified in Peterson's "440 Great Colleges for Great Students."
Augustana celebrated its sesquicentennial during the 2010-2011 academic year.
Tags See All Tags