- Discount - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers
- Discount - NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
|Davenport Parks and Recreation this Weekend|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Davenport Parks & Recreation|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 15:27|
Learn to Skate this Saturday still available!
There is still time to sign up for Learn to Skate Lessons for this Saturday, February 16! Hurry, sign up today!
Special Extended: Sign up now and still receive $20 off!
Class sessions are 45 minutes once a week for seven weeks at the River's Edge. Each session is only $85 with the special and includes skate rental. There are a variety of classes based on skill levels. There is still time to sign up for classes on Saturday mornings. Just click below:
Daddy Daughter Dance
There is still time sign up for this dance! Registration is still open!
This is a fantastic time for Dad's to spend with their daughter's. It is a wonderful event to have some quality time spent having fun, dressing up, and dancing. Couples will be treated to a dinner buffet, crafts, dancing, and a chance to win prizes. A professional photographer will be available to take couple's photos. Dads can be uncles, grandpas, step-fathers. Spend some time together, we clean up the mess and there is no school on Monday following the dance so you can sleep in! The dance will take place on Sunday, February 24 from 5:30-8pm in the Mississippi River Hall, Davenport River Center.
Fee: $40 per couple, $20 each additional child, must register both parent and child!
(Your receipt is your ticket)
Tags See All Tags