- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- Download Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
|Davenport Parks and Recreation this Weekend|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Davenport Parks & Recreation|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 15:27|
Learn to Skate this Saturday still available!
There is still time to sign up for Learn to Skate Lessons for this Saturday, February 16! Hurry, sign up today!
Special Extended: Sign up now and still receive $20 off!
Class sessions are 45 minutes once a week for seven weeks at the River's Edge. Each session is only $85 with the special and includes skate rental. There are a variety of classes based on skill levels. There is still time to sign up for classes on Saturday mornings. Just click below:
Daddy Daughter Dance
There is still time sign up for this dance! Registration is still open!
This is a fantastic time for Dad's to spend with their daughter's. It is a wonderful event to have some quality time spent having fun, dressing up, and dancing. Couples will be treated to a dinner buffet, crafts, dancing, and a chance to win prizes. A professional photographer will be available to take couple's photos. Dads can be uncles, grandpas, step-fathers. Spend some time together, we clean up the mess and there is no school on Monday following the dance so you can sleep in! The dance will take place on Sunday, February 24 from 5:30-8pm in the Mississippi River Hall, Davenport River Center.
Fee: $40 per couple, $20 each additional child, must register both parent and child!
(Your receipt is your ticket)
Tags See All Tags