- Download HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Download Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Download Ableton Live 7 MAC
- Download ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- 219.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009 cheap oem
|Davenport Rotary Club Announces 2013 Charitable Fund Recipients|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rick Best|
|Tuesday, 10 September 2013 08:55|
Each year, the Rotary Club of Davenport distributes funds to local non-profits from the proceeds of the club's fundraising events. The following awards will be announced at noon today at the club's weekly meeting at the Outing Club. Representatives from the various organizations will be present to receive their awards.
The 2013 Charitable Fund Recipients are:
Big Brothers Big Sisters: Career Development institutes’ for Matches creating a series of Saturday "Institutes" for at least 100 middle and high school students matched in our Career Navigator program. $1,000.
Family Resources, Inc.: Emergency Assistance Fund for Scott County Families to assist with gas, bus tickets/tokens, translation services, etc. $1,500.
Hand In Hand: Inspiration Studio, Art For Individuals With Disabilities is an adapted art program, which is a collaboration between local art professionals and artists with disabilities. $1,500.
Rick’s House of Hope: Supply and Snack Stock Up to provide supplies to help with summer and fall programming. $1,000.
WQPT‐Quad Cities PBS: The Ambassador Program is a unique opportunity for college students to develop and implement leadership skills through workshop presentations across the Quad Cities. $1,000.
Youth Harvest: Project for underprivileged youth to attend a fall harvest event. Project is done in cooperation with Rotary Club of North Scott. $1,500.
Handicapped Development Center: Assist in the purchase of a wheelchair‐accessible scale to obtain accurate weight on wheelchair‐bound individuals that are served through their Personal Independence Services program. $1,000.
District 6000 Grant: If awarded a District 6000 grant, the club will work with a local human trafficking organization to prevent trafficking in the Quad Cities. $2,500
Additionally, funds will be used to support FAMSCO/H.E.F. ($500), Miles of Smiles Team ($500), Military Appreciation Week ($500) and the MAC High School Awards ($175).
Tags See All Tags