- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads cheap oem
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Nuance OmniPage Professional 17 (en,de,fr)
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas (en)
- Buy Cheap The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
|Davenport Rotary to Raise Funds for Local Charities at the Quad Cities’ Inaugural WingFest|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Rick Best|
|Friday, 14 June 2013 13:56|
The Davenport Rotary Club’s Inaugural WingFest will be held June 22, from 11 am - 5 pm, at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds. “This celebration of the popular chicken wing appetizers, or Buffalo wings, will be a first for the Quad Cities,” according to club president Cheryl Goodwin, “and the proceeds will be distributed to local charities through our club’s annual granting process.”
Six area vendors will compete for the recognition of “Best Quad City Wings” at the event. Vendors confirmed as of press time are Buffalo Wild Wings, Famous Dave’s, Hooters, Thunder Bay, Rivals Sports Bar & Grill, and Rusty Nail Bar & Grill.
Admission to the event includes two wings from each of the vendors (additional wings can be purchased), live entertainment, a Kid’s Zone, and a live remote by Dwyer and Michaels from 97X. Beer and soft drinks will be available for purchase.
The Rotary WingFest Kid’s Zone will feature attractions by Jumpin Joey’s to include: The Baseball Game, Basketball Game, an Inflatable Slide and Obstacle Course. In addition the Davenport Police & Fire Departments will be on hand with a Swat Team Truck and Mobile Playground. The Red Cross will also provide interactive activities for the children. Kid’s food will be available for purchase.
11 am: Jim Ryan of the Gray Wolf Band
Noon - 2 pm: Live remote with Dwyer and Michaels
1:15 pm: Dan Hubbard and the Humadors
2:30 pm: Borrowed Time
4:00 pm: Tony Hoeppner
Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the gate. No charge for children 12 and under. Ticket sales are limited, and tickets can be purchased at area Walgreen stores. All proceeds go into the club’s charitable giving fund.
Sponsors of the event are: Halligan-McCabe-DeVries Funeral Home, Iowa American Water, Rythym City Casino, Thunder Bay, Bush Construction, Lederman Bonding Company, MidAmerican Energy, Molyneaux Insurance, Seiffert Lumber Company, Shive-Hattery, Inc., Townsend Engineering, Walgreens, Zimmerman Honda, and First National Bank.
Tags See All Tags