- Buy OEM ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- 99.95$ Corel Painter X cheap oem
- 199.95$ CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- 9.95$ Creating a Website: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC cheap oem
- Buy Dreamweaver CC For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Nero 11 Platinum
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD To iPod 2 cheap oem
- Download Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
|Davenport Rotary WingFest to be held this Saturday|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Rick Best|
|Thursday, 19 June 2014 09:01|
The Davenport Rotary Club’s Second Annual WingFest will be held June 21, from 3 pm - 7 pm, at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds. “This is a celebration of the popular chicken wing appetizers, or Buffalo wings,” according to club president Gary Loss, “and the proceeds will be distributed to local charities through our club’s annual granting process.”
Six area vendors will compete for the recognition of “Best Quad City Wings” at the event. The vendors will be Happy Joe’s/Grille 350, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chef James Preszlar Catering, JJ’s Big Fish and More, Thunder Bay Bar & Grille, and Rivals Sports Bar & Grill.
Admission to the event includes two wings from each of the vendors (additional wings can be purchased), live entertainment, and a bounce house for the kids. Beer and soft drinks will be available for purchase.
Entertainment will include:
Dan Hubbard and the Humadors
Jim Ryan and the Grey Wolf Band
Tickets are $25 at the gate. No charge for children 12 and under. All proceeds go into the club’s charitable giving fund.
Primary sponsors of the event are: Thunder Bay, Iowa American Water, Rythym City Casino, Bush Construction, Lederman Bonding Co., Seiffert Lumber Company, Tri-City Electric Company, Molyneaux Insurance, Townsend Engineering, and Zimmerman Honda. Additional sponsors are Knilans’ Furniture, Stanley Lande & Hunter, Terracon, First National Bank, Jumpin Joey’s, Budweiser, and Locals Love Us.
Tags See All Tags