- Discount - Unity 3D Pro MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Download Adobe Contribute CS4
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS4 MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Download ACDSee Pro 3
|DAVENPORT WOMAN WINS $10,000 LOTTERY PRIZE|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Amy Garringer|
|Friday, 06 April 2012 12:53|
DES MOINES, Iowa – A Davenport woman won a top prize of $10,000 playing the lottery’s “PAC-MAN™” instant-scratch game.
Rosemary Ocar claimed her prize Friday at the Iowa Lottery’s regional office in Cedar Rapids. She purchased her winning ticket at Big 10 Mart, 2480 E. 53rd Ave. in Bettendorf.
PAC-MAN™ is a $2 scratch game. Players scratch each play. If “PAC-MAN™” goes from start to finish without meeting a “ghost,” players win the prize shown. If they find a “cherry” symbol, they win $10 instantly. If they find the “strawberry” symbol, they win $50 instantly. The overall odds for winning a prize in the game are 1 in 3.94.
Six top prizes of $10,000 are still up for grabs in PAC-MAN™, as well as 545 prizes of $100.
Players can enter eligible nonwinning scratch tickets online to earn “Points For Prizes™” points. The point value will be revealed to the player on the website upon successful submission of each eligible valid ticket. There is a limit of 30 ticket entries per day. To participate in Points For Prizes™, a player must register for a free account at ialottery.com. Registration is a one-time process. Merchandise that can be ordered by using points will be listed on the website in the Points For Prizes™ online store. Players can choose from items in categories such as apparel, automotive, jewelry, sporting, tools and more.
Since the lottery’s start in 1985, its players have won more than $2.8 billion in prizes while the lottery has raised more than $1.3 billion for the state programs that benefit all Iowans.
Today, lottery proceeds in Iowa have three main purposes: They provide support for veterans, help for a variety of significant projects through the state General Fund, and backing for the Vision Iowa program, which was implemented to create tourism destinations and community attractions in the state and build and repair schools.
PAC-MAN™ & ©NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Tags See All Tags