- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- 39.95$ proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Download iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- 19.95$ Delicious Library 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- Download Adobe Director 11.5
- Discount - Nero 10 Burning ROM
|DAVENPORT WOMAN WINS $30,000 LOTTERY PRIZE|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Amy Garringer|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 08:40|
DES MOINES, Iowa – A Davenport woman won a top prize of $30,000 playing the lottery’s “Crossword” instant-scratch game.
Ruby Davis claimed her prize Monday at the Iowa Lottery’s regional office in Cedar Rapids. She purchased her winning ticket at Mother Hubbard’s, 7522 N.W. Blvd. in Davenport.
Crossword is a $3 scratch game. Players win a prize by uncovering at least three complete words in the ticket’s puzzle. If a player uncovers 10 words, he/she wins $30,000. The overall odds of winning in the game are 1 in 3.82.
Twenty-nine top prizes of $30,000 are still up for grabs in Crossword, as well as 52 prizes of $3,000, more than 700 prizes of $300 and more than 3,400 prizes of $100.
Players can enter eligible nonwinning scratch tickets online to earn “Points For Prizes™” points. The point value will be revealed to the player on the website upon successful submission of each eligible valid ticket. There is a limit of 30 ticket entries per day. To participate in Points For Prizes™, a player must register for a free account at ialottery.com. Registration is a one-time process. Merchandise that can be ordered by using points will be listed on the website in the Points For Prizes™ online store. Players can choose from items in categories such as apparel, automotive, jewelry, sporting, tools and more.
Since the lottery’s start in 1985, its players have won more than $2.8 billion in prizes while the lottery has raised more than $1.3 billion for the state programs that benefit all Iowans.
Today, lottery proceeds in Iowa have three main purposes: They provide support for veterans, help for a variety of significant projects through the state General Fund, and backing for the Vision Iowa program, which was implemented to create tourism destinations and community attractions in the state and build and repair schools.
Tags See All Tags