- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Buy OEM Sony CD Architect 5.2
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Cheap Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
|Dedication, Leadership, and Passion on Extensive List of Roles Filled by Local Educator|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Iowa State Education Association|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 14:30|
DES MOINES, IA (04/12/2012)(readMedia)-- Thomas Wolfe, a retired junior high school teacher from Davenport, will receive the Iowa State Education Association's (ISEA's) top honor, the Charles F. Martin Award for Association Leadership. Wolfe will accept the honor Friday, April 13, before a group of nearly 400 educators attending the ISEA Delegate Assembly at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Des Moines.
The Charles F. Martin Award has been presented annually since 1972 to recognize an ISEA member who has made significant contributions to the teaching profession through Association involvement. Named in honor of the late Charles F. Martin, who served as ISEA president in 1945 and then as executive director from 1946 to 1961, the award is given to an educator who embodies the link between the Association's mission and the impact it has in the classroom.
"Tom is truly one of the most committed and compassionate leaders the ISEA has had the privilege of working with," said Chris Bern, president of the ISEA. Tom spent his professional life dedicated to being the best in his classroom and a leader in his professional association. He has helped shape the face of public education and we will be eternally grateful for the many leaders he inspired. While he is retired today after years in the classroom and working alongside his colleagues strengthening his local association, he can still be found actively promoting public education, the ISEA, and the NEA at all levels," Bern added. "Tom truly embodies the Charles F. Martin award."
The ISEA is a professional association made up of nearly 34,000 educators dedicated to supporting and protecting a quality public education for all Iowa students. Great Education. It's an Iowa Basic!
Tags See All Tags