- Buy Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Mariner Montage MAC
- Discount - ACDSee Pro 2
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 9
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Download Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Real-World XML (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
|Derby Day with the QCSO|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCSO|
|Friday, 26 April 2013 09:08|
The afternoon of races, live music, food, and fun begins at 2:30 p.m. and concludes after the running of the Kentucky Derby.
New this year will be live music from QCSO musician Ben Lorentzen and his blue grass band comprised of professional musicians and members of the Quad City Symphony Youth Orchestras playing side-by-side.
Live auction items include a french meal for eight prepared by the QCSO’s new Executive Director Benjamin Loeb and served with live music in your home; a week's stay in a vacation home just outside Estes Park, Colorado; the perfect picnic package to Riverfront Pops with tickets for 8, food from the Barrel House, and wine and cheese from The Grape Life; a romantic “staycation” package courtesy of Hotel Blackhawk, Spa Luce, Bix Bistro, and BolEro Unique; and even more exciting prizes! For up-to-the-minute detail on these exciting auction items, visit www.qcsymphony.com.
Tickets are $75 per person or $520 for a table of eight. The price includes a buffet of traditional Derby cuisine, live music, a bourbon tasting, prizes for each of the horse race contests, giant screens for enjoying the Kentucky Derby, and a commemorative Derby Day mint julep glass.
All proceeds from Derby Day benefit youth music education in the Quad Cities.
Be sure to follow this event and watch for announcements on facebook.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY at 563.322.QCSO (7276) or www.qcsymphony.com.
Tags See All Tags