- 199.95$ Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Download Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features (en)
- Buy Microsoft Excel 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy Cheap Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Buy OEM Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
|Des Moines Wins Five Iowa Tourism Awards|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kristine Reeves|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 10:58|
DES MOINES, IA – Greater Des Moines has won the honor of five awards at the 2013 Iowa Tourism Conference, including Outstanding Collaboration, Outstanding New Event, Outstanding Website, Outstanding Tourism Business and Outstanding Social Media Execution.
“Winning five awards is a shining moment for Greater Des Moines tourism,” said Greg Edwards, President and CEO of the Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau and Des Moines Area Sports Commission. “Our community embraces tourism as Des Moines grows as a destination for meeting and sports planners, group tours and leisure travelers.”
The Outstanding Collaboration Award and the Outstanding New Event Award were both granted to the Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau, the parent organization of the Des Moines Area Sports Commission, along with Iowa State University, Iowa Events Center and Polk County for successful partnership on the 2013 NCAA Division I Wrestling National Championships held at Wells Fargo Arena—an event that broke NCAA Fan Fest attendance records and brought $15 million to the local economy.
The Outstanding Website Award was given to catchdesmoines.com for increased user-friendliness resulting in 29% growth of unique website visitors from November 2012 through June 2013 over the previous year.
Additionally, the Iowa Events Center was awarded Outstanding Tourism Business for its role in helping Greater Des Moines and Iowa tourism reach for new goals, solicit and book new business and make an impact on the local economy. Blank Park Zoo was honored with Outstanding Social Media Execution for excellence in social media strategy.
The Iowa Tourism Conference was held in Waterloo this week. The award recipients have positively contributed to the experience of visitors and the quality of life of residents—and are the highest honor given for tourism in Iowa.
A full list of Iowa Tourism Award winners will be posted at traveliowa.com.The Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote Greater Des Moines as a fun, vibrant and affordable destination statewide, nationally and internationally. Our focus increases visitors to our community through meetings, conventions, sports events, leisure travel, and group tours, thereby contributing to the local economy.
Tags See All Tags