- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash CS4 Professional (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel Painter 12
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- 9.95$ Building a Web Site For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|'Design-a-Decal' is long-standing contest that creates fun|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jean Hessburg|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 11:37|
DES MOINES, IA (09/19/2011)(readMedia)-- Iowa State Education Association (ISEA) members around the state have used ISEA's student-designed stickers to celebrate student achievement and good work for over 26 years. Now in its 27th year, the popular Design-a-Decal program helps give statewide recognition to budding art students when their winning designs are printed on stickers and teachers use them to give positive feedback to their students. With encouraging messages like "Sweet Job" and "You Rule," the stickers get used on anything from homework assignments, to papers and projects-anything that can get stuck!
Students competed in three, grade-level categories: elementary (K-5); junior high/middle school (6-8); and high school (9-12). The 24 winning designs are printed in full color on sheets of one-inch square stickers and each design is featured twice.
"The Design-a-Decal contest is one of our longest-standing programs because it's so much fun for the students. The art teachers who administer the program are very enthusiastic and the students who submit designs love to participate, so it's a win-win for everyone. It's a wonderful way to encourage creativity and the end result are stickers teachers can use on homework and other assignments to encourage more great work," said Chris Bern, president of the ISEA.
The students who created the designs used on the decal sheets receive two plaques from the ISEA-one they can keep and one to be displayed at their school.
(A listing with names of the schools, supervising art teacher, and students whose designs were selected for use on the decal sheets is attached. Also attached is a sheet of the winning decals.)
Tags See All Tags